Thursday, June 23, 2011

Nelson Museum Lawn/ June 22/ 8:30 - 11:00/ WINDY and 78 degrees

A picture perfect day to paint outside.

Underpainting.  This painting blew off my easel three times.

I finished it at home and wrapped the paint around the canvas.  This style of canvas is so thick, it wouldn't fit on my easel clips, thus it was blowing off.

Jim Love in the distance.

Jim Pettijohn's area he was painting.

Jim love painted the new Dendrite sculpture and a Henry Moore sculpture.

Jim's view

Jim P. and Jim L. trading painting stories.


In the distance Jane is returning from her location on the Nelson lawn.

Jane Flander's 


Jim Pettijohn's painting

1 comment:

  1. You guys are amazing. Sorry I missed the paint out. Come on out to Colorado and paint. I miss the company.

    ReplyDelete