Thursday, June 9, 2011

I did not see another painter in sight, so I only have my own personal information for the days paint out. The sky was very hazy, and it was about 85 at 10:00am. I found a nice little shade spot under a tree at the Liberty Memorial. I tried to squeeze too much information on an 8 x 10 canvas, but I certainly enjoyed the morning. For those of you that didn't join me, I had lunch at LuLu's after painting. It was splendid. During the paint out I kept CO and the Joshua Been workshop in the back of my mind. I know we will get some information this week and it will be posted!

The beautiful Union Station.

The location I selected was Liberty Memorial.  This gave me a view of the city behind Union Station.    Fortunately there was a nice little tree that provided shade.

Finished study of Union Station

No comments:

Post a Comment