Monday, January 2, 2012

Paint out scheduled for MVIS Tues. / 11:00am

Jeff Sparks posted this on Facebook today.  So if you want some painting 'partners', you may want to head in this direction to 135th and Quivera.


Between Greg Summers and myself, two of the four founders of the MVIS, we are out and about the Kansas City region painting at least 2-4 times a week. Please contact us at any time you would like to start painting outdoors. If you are relatively new to plein air painting and are considering it more seriously, I am always happy to talk about what I'm doing while I paint, if you want to see it in progress or ask questions.

To get the ball rolling, I'll be out painting this Tuesday at the fields and property of Colonial Presbyterian Church, just west of 135th and Quivera. The beautiful new church is open so facilities and get warm time are all available. Lots of wooded acres to paint, too. I'll paint in any weather condition but pouring rain and severe wind. Let me know, the invitation is open!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment